PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Circus Air Bristol
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2005, 16:08
WATABENCH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont think its fair to tar all S-Air BRS with the same brush, if were talking bout the ramp here then I would say that most despatchers are really on the ball and the Ops guys are excellent, but the loaders just seem to of lost the will to work at the mo, theres some exellent crews out there who work their socks off, unfortunatly there are more crews that just can't be arsed!
One of the charters based at BRS has taken nearly 1.5 hrs worth of seperate loading delays this week, including a 30 min one, but thats not without the despatcher trying their hardest to whip em along, I feel so sorry for some of these despatchers, its gotta be quite daunting entering into a flight deck and apologising yet again for a delay, often faceing the same Captain as they spoke to the previous days, also if a Capt wants to vent frustation then either the despatcher or Ops(via radio) get it!
Unfortunatly the ramp boys will work at their own pace and you have no way of changeing that, if an airline kicks up about them they'll just make it worse on each turnaround for said airline, unfortunatly thats the mentality in BRS, and I dont know what can be done to change that.