PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUH - a few procedures
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2005, 16:37
TMAguide

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Nice One

Well chaps, dunno how you feel. but I already have a better idea of what you guys prefer, and hopefully you understand the
that we have to work with as the Sherriff explained, however, the atcs whom I work with all do their best to please the client, and with this added input hopefully we can try do a few things differently. Personally I think STARS will asssit to a large degree, with the pilots being 'more in the picture' without having to ask.
One last thing about the number in sequence, don't be mistaken if you are number 3 or 4 that we need you to slow down, in some cases it might just be the opposite and we're trying to squeeze you into number 4, so you're not 5!

I am also doing the nightshift thing tonight, but will do my best to go to Rockwells to be on my worst behavior tomorrow! These meetings are overdue.

Happy landings

TMAg

Hey ETOPS,

I have never worked anywhere where the TOB is needed (unless emergency of course) for the in or outbound flights. Infact it gives away secrets don\'t ya think? These are all requirements laid down for us that will take forvever and a day to change. Hopefully with the rapid changes at the airport, with the commencement of the second rwy already, things will start to improve.

TMAg