PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Australia Airlines
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2005, 15:20
QFRegional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks GalleyHag

That information was flying around the crew room thick and fast late today and crew are Pi**ed off like I have never seen them before. Crew truely believe this information has been withheld on purpose by QF/Eastern/FAAA for the very reason they dont want to deal with the fallout.

Thats right QF just screw us over again and again, I have had a gut full, if only the FAAA worked as hard on regional progression as they do for MAM crew, employed mind you well after many of the crew sitting on the regional progression list at eastern.

Just another example of how little we are even factored into the equation by QF.

It sh*ts me that people from Southern that were only in ground school are now in short haul, Impulse/Jet* crew are now in short haul even though they joined well after many sitting on the progression list. In fact Impulse wasnt even owed by QF but people sitting on the progression list where already flying for eastern for over a year before Impulse was purchased.

Just like the story peddled by the FAAA saying casuals would be controlled and there would still be a need for regional progression and permanent employment. Yeah right look at the number of permanent short haul flight attendants now on the senority list its just going down and down while casuals keep increasing.

I bet you my last dollar which is all I ever have that casual school after casual school will be put through before regional progression just like it was after the Perth short haul base opened and QF didnt take us for over a year.

As for the interview crap, this stems from people who went to Perth BUT if these people were interviewed prior to taking the position they would have breezed through as one was an EP Instructor/check and trainer/and a host of other roles the other a trainer and a blemish free crew member. So the whole interview system is just bullsh*t as QF wouldnt have given these people a second glance just ushered them through the door.