PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Rumours about CPP Dragonair/Cathay
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2005, 14:24
rwong2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3. You will have total two tries if you are invited back for the second try. The waiting period is one year from the date on your rejection letter. Whatever you fail at last time, you will have another try, doesn't mean it's an interview.

Say, if you failed on the 1st stage last year, you can try to apply again, and if they invite you back for 1st stage again, you pass, go on and you fail on Second stage, then you are done for the CX CPP. Not necessary fail on the interview, just wanna clear that up in case some of you get confused.

I talked to one of the recruitment lady after I failed for the first try, she told me that i can apply one year after, but it doesn't mean that I will have second chance---meaning I can apply for second time but not necessary they will give me second chance.

In your case, I am not sure because you said that was two years ago and I am not sure if they still have your record. The rest of the information you've got is updated. Rules have been changing, and you just need to keep your head up and knowing what's going on in there.

Good Luck to you!