PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is the a difference between a young Integrated and older modular guy.
Old 27th Aug 2005, 15:00
V2andSOME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In my view, its what the person is like as an individual. There have been integrated turned down by BA recently if my memory serves me correctly. I think its all getting to a point of labelling modular/integrated. At the end of the day intergrated will be viewed as solid from start to finish training and that is where i think the interest is lying. However i was modular and went from start to finish without a break, HELLO! except i chose who trained me for various things. It has been in the grape vine that Oxfords flying has not been as good as say Bristol, though the ground school is excellent, (debate debate) I kept it neat and tidy. What interests me is that we all have to fill the SAME licence criteria and all receive the SAME licence. Then its just a case of hours. Beats me. I do think there is a little un fairness, but as my good wife tells me , if they dont want you its there loss.