PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Star & Qantas lose big time to Virgin Blue.
Old 25th Aug 2005, 23:53
onlyemirates

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oz Cabin Crew is right!

Bad joke after bad joke continually on VB. Pax up during the safety demo, you bet ya. The stories I have heard of Virgin's demo is just outrageous. Guys just right to Civil Aviation Authority, get them to kick their butts.

Virgin is going down hill big time, that is why Branson is fuming.

Rumour has it that a group of CC have forwarded a letter to him based on what's happening down under, as of course he should be interested, still a major stake holder in VBA stock, now trading as low as $1.59. How nice it is that on radio last month I heard of a CC from Virgin that got terminated for stuff he did not even do. Apparently he was one of the most popular guys in his class and one of the oldest. Virgin just terminated him. He said the training was an absolute joke. Trainers did not know anything. Trainers were back stabbers and watched every move and gave warning letters for every little detail. If they did not like you, or you did too well at your exams and were a smarty pants, that was reason to start at looking to dismiss you. Trainers were helping the young ditzy blondes and not others. Exams....hardly I recall him saying that the answers are fed to the ones that were struggling. During a familiarization session up at Head Office the CEO Brett Godfrey was mocking gay people. If only all the CC new about that. Then he made a joke about Ansett going under, until he asked whether there was any former Ansett employees, he soon shut up. What a great CEO!!

Did anybody hear this on the radio? If so, what channel was it on.

Virgin has put class after class after class simply because they can't keep their CC. One person mentioned that of the 40 or so people at interview day, all but 3 were hired. That tells you something.

Why in the hell would Virgin put through 5 trainings in the past few months, with only one plane delivered? 5 times 30 = 130. Where have all the rest gone?

Business market....VB has no hope! Ladies and Gentlemen girls and boys......you really think businessmen want to hear this crap and safety demos done by pax as Oz Cabin Crew has stated.

We'll see how quickly the CC will start leaving once their annual profit sharing has been cut, their commission for cart sales cut, their working conditions cut. Hmmmmmmmmmm

Stick with Qantas, Emirates and Jetstar. Jetstar is expanding good way to get into International.

I mean 5 times 30 = 150 I\'m a ditzy blode perhaps I should apply for VB, but then again I\'m too old....18