PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Age 60 Battle vs ALPA
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2005, 12:01
LHR Rain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fox Hunter

If you are working outside of the US why do you care what the US does with its reitrement age?
If I am wrong on my slaraies quations from the worlds airlines please inlighten me. We both know that I am right. Try not to belittle someone just because you dont agree with him. Most if not all US widebody FOs make more than the worlds widebody captains and that is a fact!
Again you knew the retirement age when you joined, why do you want to change the rules now?

330 Man

You keep defending US Air while trying to deinagrate me. Keep trying. If you are correct in saying a judge "took" your pension why did not this same judge take Delta's, NW, CAL et al? United voted, yes they voted to give up their pension. You say US Air did not and I guess I have to beleive you at this time. But why did you not go on stirke like the NW Engineers and stand up for something. Put another way what did you as an individual or as a pilot group do to stop this atrocity from happening. I believe you did nothing! As you alluded to some people have balls and US Air has proved time and again they did not. Don't take your frustrations out on someone else and don't ruin the industry by raising the retirment age.