PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Age 60 Battle vs ALPA
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2005, 21:52
330 Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boys,Boys,

Please do not raise to the bait of lhr rain. He is a little twit who likes to make waves. He and I have had this discussion about pensions on another thread and he still is clueless. Just as much as he is entitled to his "little boy and his toy opinion," we are entitled to ignore his rantings. He has no clue about aviation in the states yet he continiously tells us how it is. He has no clue about how it feels to loose your pension after 20 years at a company, yet he presumes to tell us how it happened and how we should feel. Let him rant, and then ignore him. He is TOTALLY CLUELESS on this subject, ( most subjects for that matter) throws numbers out that meaningless, and has the advantage of having balls that are bigger than his brain. Just to proove my point look at his first post on this thread: If discrimination keeps rif raf out of the cockpit, than he would never be allowed on the airport property, let alone in the cockpit.

As I have told you before ler rain, you are the village idiot, and you proove me right time and time again.

Kiss off lhr man,

330 man