PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deathstar At It Again
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2005, 01:14
nasa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This Would Be a Great Industry Without Customers

The part that really peeves me is that this “kid” had the audacity to front up with $$$X (actually, paid for by his Granma) in the belief that he would obtain a trip to Hell. Now one would think that given his vast experience in travel with Deathstar, MTA, Qaintrrrs etc, that he would have known that to take a bus to Brisvegas and catch a Qaintrrrs flight (maybe) would have been the better option. I mean, how dare he assume that since he set the price for airfares with Deathstar (you get what you pay for), from Heaven to Hell, that he should in fact get a seat that would take him to Hell. Instead, this ingrate actually had the temerity to believe the Deathstar staff when they told him, hey we aint got no planes (talking to an expert here) that is going direct to Hell, but you could fly to Hell via Hamilton and get there around 4.30pm.

Now if this is not bad enough, Cam then slunk to the lowest level and told a reporter, and heaven forbid, made the comment that he would used MTA in future. Of course, depending on how one reads the story, one could be forgiven for thinking that for once, the reporter did not fabricate any facts, wrote what Cameron said, and had it confirmed by Big Simon W, and in fact, Big Simon W said it could have been worse!!!!!!!!.

I purposely posted the link only and had a wager with myself that within a week, all gambits of blame would be posted by whomever. You guys outdid me and I lost my wager to myself. We have, reporters fault, slow news day, airline having an off day, should have caught a bus, comparison between airlines, and of course, the ubiquitous, you get what you pay for. This would be a great industry, without customers. Some things never change!!!!!!!!

Ah well, back to self hibernation……………