PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Requirements for DirectAir Charter
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2005, 08:32
rodgerdodger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all the guys are all top blokes, i have met a couple of them, and they will all say hello and have a chat to you, from what i have seen they are there just to fly and not get involved into the darwin politics and bitching that we all do up here.

and the funny thing is they are probably one of the most successful companies operating in darwin at the moment, why?........... have you noticed that none of their pilots have flown out of darwin before, they hire only internal pilots, or i have met a few from W.A.

i have met some guys from direct who where from broome, and Kunnas i think, and they both where loving it there, and were trated well, so they must breed them well over in W.A. different attitudes to darwin pilots i think.

so i guess if your looking for a job with direct, you need to have the right attitude, and not the darwin GA attitude that everyone up here seems to develop.

all i can say is good luck to them, the only reason we bitch is that we want to work for them, but cant.

u must admit you have to ask why there are no darwin pilots but they are running Darwin GA. my guess would be they just have a better, less bitter, and more friendly attitude,