PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pax food and service
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2005, 14:04
PAXboy
Paxing All Over The World

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Received this e-mail this morning from Martin George. Commercial Director, British Airways
Dear Mr PAXboy
As you are a valued customer to British Airways, I would like to provide you with an update on the current problems we are experiencing with our onboard catering, due to unofficial industrial action by our Heathrow catering supplier Gate Gourmet.Although British Airways services into and out of London Heathrow continue to operate as normal, we have limited onboard catering. There will be some catering provided at the airport prior to departure, however, we are continuing to advise passengers, especially those with special dietary requirements, to eat before arriving at the airport.

British Airways services to and from London Gatwick and UK regional services that do not connect with London Heathrow have not been affected and are operating as normal with a full catering service.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this situation may cause our passengers and would like to assure you that we are doing all possible to return to the high service standards you have come to expect from us.

For more information please visit http://ba.com

Yours sincerely,
Once again my sign off quote is apposite ...
--------------------
"I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you any different." Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.