PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pax food and service
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2005, 12:33
whattimedoweland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the debate 411A!!. Nice to see your well balanced view....NOT.

Could'nt get back on BA from LAX,thankfully made it back with some great help from the AA check-in guy at LAX.

As for the onboard service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......forget it,I've never seen anything as bad.Bare minimum is the best I have to say for it.Poor main meal $5.00 for an excuse for a beer(BUD)!!followed by a worse effort for breakfast.

Nothing in between,not even a sign of the crew!!!.i went to the toilet and as I waited a very polite lady(not the crew for sure)asked for a drink.The flight attendent pointed at a bottle of water and a glass and said 'there it is and when you're finished put the trash in the grey bag'....great service!!.

I had the joy of also America West,50 minutes to LAS,70 on board and they just about managed a drink.When I asked for peanuts I was told there was no food due to the short flight.Compare that to what you get with the majors in europe.

Even without food we knock spots off all areas of U.S. carriers service.We come to work to do the best we can with what we have and deliver it with a smile and keep a good presence in the cabin throughout the flight.Have have also flown with Virgin who were excellent.

Get back to me with a post when U.S. carriers have sorted out their own CR*P standards.

What a merger thats going to be when USAirways and AWA get together,can the standards get any worse?!!.

WTDWL.