PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pax food and service
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2005, 12:27
Helli-Gurl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not really Carnage...you pay fr a meal even two on v long flights in the price of the ticet, and you roughly knew when you were going to get your meal and it even goves an indication when you are likely to eat on the BA website! so you could plan your dietary requirements.

Now BA are telling us to eat before we fly, on an 8 hour flt that's a no brainer, short flts fine, not saying BA should heat food for us, but being told we should eat before we fly isnt suitable for certain groups with specific dietary needs .

I haven't seen any discount yet for the food we don't get as part of the ticket other than a voucher for use in the terminal which to some may not be acceptable,

mind you from prvious experience even before the strike BA have never been very good at gettg diabetic meals onboard, the last 3 times I have used them Diabetic meals were requests and on the itinery, but out of the 6 legs had a diabetic meal for one of them, thank god i packed supplies i my hand luggage....not ideal but got me thru