PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air cadet instructors
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2005, 11:46
Postman Plod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Would suggest its not so much a phishing trip, as *possibly* a way to get some objective input to a number of threads on Air Cadet Central - this one for example:

http://www.aircadetcentral.net/forum...=1986&start=30

While we have a couple of friendly regular RAF bods on ACC, I think its possibly a useful exercise for us VRT or ATC staff to find out exactly what you think of us! Is your opinion of us generally positive? Have some bad eggs spoiled it for us? Do you go out of your way to avoid / help us? Is there anything we could do better / differently?

And heres a question - would any of you guys consider helping us out on a more regular basis, or consider going into ATC / VRT uniform on banging out of the regulars? One thing that has become apparent is the distinct lack of service experience amongst the uniformed staff in recent years.

From previous threads, I think you guys have a very positive opinion of the ATC as a whole - I guess mgdaviso is looking for an opinion on the staff rather than the organisation. Might also be a chance for us staff to clear up a few misunderstandings or myths!