PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2005, 12:41
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Gents sorry I just blew it ....

Let me just make a few points very clear.

Because I am an old member here (and boring the **** out of a few) - I think I am the Arthur or the Mather ... no I am not and hope I am not.

I have NO interest at all in CFS.

I have NO interest at all in GT other than I enjoyed his company on the 2 occasions I have met him and the e-mails / conversations I have had with him.

I have no problem with new members on PPRUNE and I feel sad that I have to always mention them.

What I do have a serious problem with (developed over two years on this and NP's thread both aimed against one Flying School / Person) is TROLLS ... (more than one username blasting away just to dissapear again). Trolls has destroyed previous forums - many of them if not controlled.

My problem is straight forward aimed at them and then the biast approach and stance taken against GT / CFS by PPRUNE. It really got me going and irks the **** out of me.

Justice is the key word.

PS: I just had a quick glance at CFS's web site and it is clear to me that they mention 21 days ... but also 28 days if weather permits .. and circumstances. You need not be a space cadet to work out that bad weather = no fly ...

I pressume a PPL takes 3 months to complete in the UK therefore the "loss of income".

Sad day on PPRUNE for me ... really sad ...