PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2005, 19:25
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey Rob - fully agree - been on PPRUNE since the beginning (and Gunss since 99, therefore I still just find it a tad strange that flying schools are banned / blocked and trolls starting inflamatory threads get's away with it ?

Sorry but that boils down to my problem.

As ZS-NDV says :
Ok, so I decide today to mount up a story on 43rd (for eg.) saying all sorts of things (which I may just think up when I'm on the loo with no Flight International at hand).
And what's going to happen? Someone from 43rd will try and defend themselves and they also will be blocked out of the forum???
So CFS-CFI was blocked .. so was Steven Stark ... and most of them said who they where. - All trying to defend themselves in something they believe in.

But the thread starter was not heard from since more than 2 years ago... So what happened to Irish-Pilot27 ?Was he Sandy Young ? Was he competition of CFS ? Does he hate GT ? 4 posts in 2 days and he NEVER , ever appeared again on PPRUNE – all 4 posts degrading / GT / CFS. So three threads running over two years … same story same irk …

Re the Guv .. well done Danny - well done Pprune ... well done Gunss (think you know) - that is not what is happening here ROb - sorry mate.

Sorry mate call me stupid but I for the life of me can not see an existance of a thread by a fake / troll / competitor ... ?

Cheers

Gunsss