PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2005, 18:58
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Guns, remember the Huey thread?

There's what you see and what I see. I made it clear when and where the usernames were writing from. Remember? Heli Ops? Believe me I didn't tell half of it but it is stored, archived and duplicated offsite. This entire site is written and run in unix - you just see a pretty pastel veneer over the top of it.

You'll see another example last week in the Alpha one thread on airlines and routes. I drilled down 'three' jokers promoting a dubious startup to the same keyboard and made it public.

We tracked the guvnor down to street level in Ayr, Scotland by systematically blocking IP addresses. As you know he's now serving life.

What we do is solid Guns. We've done it for 10 years next month. We built an audience with thousands of hours of unpaid work. Therefore businesses pay to access our readers - doesn't matter whether it's Ryanair, easyJet or a flying school. What's more important is that they can only access the readers in a way that is clearly, totally differentiated from normal posts.

Oh, and even if they are paying it also doesn't make them immune to criticism as anyone who reads outside this forum will agree. If anyone leads a sheltered life get ye to Rumours and news and read the threads today on Ryan and easy.

Regards
Rob