PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Don't ever pay to apply for Rayanair!
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2001, 23:16
Mermose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

The Guvnor, there are a few things I’d like to clarify: the contract doesn't apply only to lowtimed FOs. I was "offered" this bull**** contract with 3000 hours on type 737.
"the Highest paid" only applies to those who signed before 1st October. From that date, they reduced by half the salaries. Regarding the sector pay, THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO MENTION IN THE CONTRACT OF ANY SECTOR PAYMENT! It only applies under the table and there is nothing officially written about it. Also, you eventually receive an E-mail telling you that you get 50% of the normal sector pay during the first year and 75% during the second year. So it means that not only they can pay you exactly what they want and when they want, but also that there is an internal discrimination: between 2 pilots with exactly the same experience, one will get half of the other one salary! There must be a good atmosphere out there…
No contract can be as disgracefull as this.
So if you like the game these bastards play, I would suggest in the name of any pilot with a bit of honor, that you stay in your Darkest Africa, where slavery has apparently not yet been abolished.
For those who support my thoughts, thanks.
Cheers.