PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cessna 152 or Tomahawk
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2005, 22:51
Fretwanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at one of the schools, all of the planes have their own little problems (im not going to mention which aircraft because that'll name the school pretty much), like on one of the aircraft, the right seat doesnt go back, on one of them the fuel cut off lever is jammed in 'on' (which i beleive is covered in another topic somewhere), whilst the other school all the planes seem to be ship shape, dont get me wrong the school with the 'problem' aircraft seems professional enough, but i just felt so pressured in taking like 3 lessons a week when my budget can only stretch to 2 now and again, i went for one lesson, loved it (to which then my rover metro (with a ruptured head gasket) wouldnt start, the instructor give me a push start whilst i managed to bump the car in 2nd lol, I think i will fly with this second school for a couple of lessons, and maybe go with the other one.

Also, despite me liking this instructor, the guy i was originally scheduled in for was 40 minutes late (despite me being 35 minutes early), so in the end te aforementioned guy took me.

Comments?

Cheers