PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moderator Here Thinks He's God
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2001, 23:16
Pac Rotors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very interesting that Mr Lloyd wants to bring up previous altercations with other forums and magazines. Rather than send me any emails to me they remain silent and say nothing.

There is always two sides to a story and according to Lloyds post I am always the bad guy, well maybe he should delve back into the correspondence and see what the issues were there.

Yes I get pissed off and so do many others but thats life, **** happens. If he wants to publish all the past happenings here then so be it and make me look like the perpertrator all the time. Obviously its time for the gloves to come off. For those that know me personally I was a very firey person and would fire back boots and all if wronged, however that was then this is now, I publish a magazine and have become much more professional. Obviously Mr Lloyd wants to drag up the past. Thats his decision. Many of us say things in the heat of the moment, sometimes we mean them and sometimes we dont.

Helidrvr, I would have let this drop but not now after he wants to drag up all the stuff from the past. Oh and by the way as he said it was years ago that it happened.

Again you guys can keep your forum. And for the record I requested a forum for Pacific Helicopter Operations and also one for the military fighter community so his accusations that I wanted a magazine forum are a load of crap.

With regards to advertising its not the cost that matters its whether I wanted to do it or not. Giving members free copies of the magazine is a lot better than letting them look at a website.

This whole thing started because someone, one of your members, asked about where they could get a calendar. Posting a private email sent to Pprune on the website, one sent in the heat of the moment is very very unprofessional.

Again, keep your forum and enjoy.

Pac Rotors

P.S. For those of you that know me you know the type of person I am now, for those that dont then make up your own minds.