PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS aviation in Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2005, 18:43
spilotsgal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To contact NAS

Go to www.nasaviation.com for email addys.
I believe its as simple as : [email protected]

Send me a pm and I will give you a contact.

Just to answer some questions:
Any info on tickets home after your roster (economy, business):

NAS Sends you home on economy class tickets. They wait till the last moment sometimes because they are not sure where you will end up.

are they reliable with the payments (salary on time):
Your salary and per diems are paid on time. Expenses may take a bit...but no ones perfect.

what about the lifestyle in Saudi Arabia.
For the western male it is ok. Different but ok. While in Jeddah you stay at a hotel which has a crew room you share with the Jeddah base operation NJME. In Riyadh you stay at another hotel which is ok. Youcan go to the malls, you can go to restaurants, you can even go swimming at the Red Sea on a western beah that costs you 100 SR to and from the hotel. The Saudis are pretty friendly...you have your jerks but most of the locals like the xpats. Stay low key though...don\'t wear shorts or tang tops.

What about the flight crew and cabin crew, how are they to work with?
The flight crew in all operations are very nice. The Saudi pilots are all friendly but they have a different frame of mind while at work as it concerns the expats. They seldom help the F/A\'s as well. Other nationalities includes: French, British, American, Australian, German, and Canadian.

The F/A\'s throughout NAS are very friendly. Mostly British and Australian. Most come from Emirates or Gulf Air. Some South African girls as well.They also hired a US girl too recently for their NJME division.

Many expats? Mostly expats...

What is your experience with the company? I am a F/A with NAS.