PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Don't ever pay to apply for Rayanair!
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2001, 20:55
OzDude

Angry

Guvnor, you really are a dipstick! You speak of things that you have absolutely no idea. You claim to be an aviation person who has run an airline (Ha! Some poxy outfit in darkest Africa where you were allowed to get away with bending all the rules and were ousted by your fellow directors because you are such a Walter Mitty) and you have the audacity to claim to be an ATPL holder with many hours of experience.

Well, it is about time you put up or shut up. You have NEVER, EVER, given ANY information on your qualifications to ANYONE always wriggling out with the claim that you don't have to and will only do so privately to someone who gives you their details. Unfortunately I know for a fact that you are extremely devious and anyone who gives you their details risks being harassed and intimidated by you or one of your aliases and I know personally of people who have befriended you only to have their hospitality abused and their finances pilfered.

Unless you can provide details of your licence qualifications, hours on type for which operator then you certainly are not qualified to bull**** about what is good or bad for us pilots. No doubt you will once again claim that you do not have to give any information out but you have put yourself so high on a pedestal that you are about to take a great fall unless you can substantiate some of your claims (lies?).

The terms of the contract we have been shown are some of the most degrading in the industry and certainly not worth applying for if you have any prior experience. Maybe if you are a desperate wannabe with a type rating looking for your first job or an eastern block pilot with the right to work in Europe.

As you say, most pilots with any experience will go off and do something else. This type of contract will eventually backfire on Ryanair as their recruitment of experienced pilots dries up and when (yes it is only a matter of time) they have their first serious incident that is attributable in any way to the level of experience on their flight deck their insurers put more restrictive requirement for experience and the supervising authority clamp down on them.

Your other comment about having to be bonded for company specific training is just one more spurt of verbal diarrhorea from you ego-inflated head. Obviously another reason why you can't raise the money to start your 'airline' because most people with any sense can see through your Walter Mitty persona and have a lot more sense than to lend you anything, especially with your track record over here in the UK. Have the banks and Amex had their little meeting with you yet? I doubt it as you are doing your utmost to avoid responding to them.

You can fool some of the people all of the time and there are a few readers here who are impressed with you but fail to realise that it is only your ability to cut and paste news articles. Those of us who have been reading your personal views on some of the issues are not impressed and you are about as high in our estimation as something brown and smelly that people avoid trying to tread in! It is obvious that you do not have much appreciation for the work that pilots do and in your virtual airline pilots would be a necessary evil but for you to make claims that you understand what the job is about because you have delusions about once being an airline pilot is total fantasy.

You have never been an airline pilot and you don't even have a PPL. You have never 'owned' or 'run' an airline, never mind a gun-running and smuggling operation in darkest Africa yet you continue to make comments on issues that affect us as pilots and your tone of derision as in the post above only serve to make the rest of us pilots glad that you don't have an airline nor are you ever likely to. In fact, if you post your piloting qualifications (oh, and while we're at it your fake degrees too) for us to inspect I will reveal my identity to you and place a wager on the fact that you will never own or run ANY airline!

Of course, hell may freeze over in the meantime as you have a habit of prevaricating about revealing anything about any of your qualifications. You are not stupid but you certainly are a twister of the truth and manage to pull the wool over the eyes of some of your readers but those of us who do have some experience in the business are not fooled and you only go to prove our points by your avoidance of answering the critical questions.

When you have revealed you qualifications, educational and aviation, that you claim to have (qualifications, places and dates) and thereby show your right to be respected for your comments then you will find that those of us who know your real persona will leave you alone to preach your pearls of wisdom. I'm not going to hold my breath though.