PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Organisations Committees and their members
Old 6th Aug 2005, 02:33
Parrhresiastes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to the future??

Hmmmm
ROLFMAO It didn't take em long at all and I'm a member as well.

You are not authorized to view this page
You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the forum.xxxx.com.au home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

Gentlemen of the Executive
You had better get ready to suspend me also as I say that your comment is patent b...s..t.

What you are saying to try and justify your actions is that any criticism of XXXX = denigration = automatic excuse for a ban.

Sorry Messrs Goebbels, free speech doesn't work that way. This Forum should encourage vigorous debate on matters XXXX with criticism implicit as appropriate.

Such criticism can also be opinion, it need not always be fact.

As a member of Free Speech XXXXXXX I absolutely distance myself as my States joint XXXX Rep from the decision taken in this case by the Executive of XXXX.
rings a bit hollow no?

Sunfish nobody is being more than polite to them anyway. And they, all three or four of them perhaps, can now enjoy talking quietly amongst themselves, whilst the rest of us get on with it.

"As the sun pulls away from the shore and our ship sinks slowly in the west" Spike Jones circa1960