PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Organisations Committees and their members
Old 5th Aug 2005, 15:23
Parrhresiastes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is what passes for rational debate in the organisations forum.
This from their "open" not "members only" forum.
Well, what a surprise.
A bod using the title "parrhresiastes" (parasite?) is copying across the current debate from the members only area to pprune.

I will not give any clues to that persons identity except to note that he uses - about (de-identified) me - the terms "This from a member who is notoriously gulity of the same behaviour against others with whom he disagrees, wrapping himself in the cloth of sophistry."
The final word is his giveaway - anyone who has watched the debates on pprune knows which gutless sniper this is.
Pprune - the coating on the toilet paper!!!
From the IT guru.
I had XXXX Forum loaded in the background for most of the afternoon at work watching the comings and goings of who was reading what.
It was pretty obvious who our annonymous sniper could be...
Fascinating stuff, Big Brother would tell em that just because they are paranoid doesn’t mean they are out to get em.

My advice would be not to go there, unless you be branded as anti-GA

Anyone with even a hint of education in rational and philosophical debate would be more than passing familiar with the Parrhesiastes and the Sophists, they would not therefore be surprised if the terms turn up in the same conversation. Google’s the go if you need to know.

It seems XXX has now been reinstated after intervention by the sophist, they can be useful, and now, we wait, breathlessly, for the Chairman to give us a quotation from his Big Book of How to Save GA.
Personally I can’t wait to hear it.
XXX should be so lucky.
I know what I’d tell em.

xinhua2
I hear tell they have some facility in unauthorised interception.
I am told one of the Board members past, was threatened in the plain hearing of others with the "checking of his personal telephone records" in relation to an alleged "leaking" of board material. Something I am led to believe was possible given the employment and position of the individual albeit seriously illegal.
One can only wonder what could possibly be that important that one would risk a goal term for it.
Mind you it is consistent with most of the other bizzare behaviour that has been reported here and there.

XXX might appear to be a royal pain in the arse, but he does seem to understand the difference between sh!t and shinola.

Sadly this appears to be the nature of the beast.

Last edited by Parrhresiastes; 6th Aug 2005 at 02:15.