PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2005, 07:10
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Good morning all,

First of all let me make it clear that I unwittingly put my nose into this as I saw it as a one-sided story going the wrong way for the wrong reasons.

What started as a Sandy vs NP and CFS (Europe) became a GT / CFS SA bashing.

Then on top of it now CFS's biggest competition also jumped on the band wagon and anonymously tried to bash from the side line. This is NOT The spirit that I know from PPRUNE (after 7 odd years here).

I had a very long conversation with Mr Todd.

What is very clear is that he will not post any further on this issue as he is very, very frustrated, cross, and not a happy man. Not about NP but the fact that his competition went so far as they did.

He has evidence that congoman is Mr W.W. (owner or co -owner of his next biggest competition next door in George) and as such see him as posting anonymously on an open forum, degrading his biggest competition and in person Gerald Todd.

It is very clear to me that they do not see eye-to eye - no two ways about it that this "competition" has come a very long way. I could write volumes full what he told me (and I am sure WW also has another thing or two to say).

To post what Mr Todd told me re WW and his competition willl also not be fair but the fact that congoman / WW says that Mr Todd can expect 3 court cases leaves quite a bit of worry as Mr Todd reckons he can expect a few more due to things he has been doing against him and and and ...

Gents this has become nasty - it is clearly now a ego trip and PPRUNE is used as a bashing forum with Cape Flying Services name heading this and the other thread.

I feel very strongly now that this is not the place to sort out personnal grudges and I for one will refrain from reading / posting anything more on this subject.

To both of you - good luck with your flying schools. SA (and the beautiful George area) needs good flying schools with the correct training being given to the highest standards and the most cost - effective - all in an professional capacity.

We chose CFS. You choose what you want.

God Bless.

Gunship

Last edited by Gunship; 5th Aug 2005 at 08:58.