PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow North Sea
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2001, 10:04
Brother

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

I am new here. I support the CC to represent us for a better pay rise than the pathetic one given to us by Bristow Management. It is an insult after all this time. I have not posted before but feel that I have to because I am so angry with management attitude towards us.

I am disillusioned with BALPA because they recommended that we accept the rise offered by Bristow. I know that we must have them to represent us but they seem to be too oriented towards the company view and out of touch with the members.

I don't know what more we have to do to be heard. Please BALPA, get with it and get us what we deserve.

I heard that the pilots in the Gulf of Mexico got significant rises by organising and threatening to go on strike according to Rotor and Wing,well, it is about time that we showed the companies what we can do and stopped talking about it so that we can get significant rises as well.

Who would support limited action to start now? Maybe we should carry full fuel everywhere and refuel at every stop, shut down of course.