PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow North Sea
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2001, 16:23
Tuckunder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You seem very keen to put your ideas over publically. I have a very good reason for not going public on this forum about our CC. However, if you take the time to read previous forums, you will see that I have, indeed, been very supportive of our CC. Especially in encouraging folk to join BALPA and give them a mandate for phase 2 of the negotiations. There have been som very vociferous comments made re BALPA many of which I have not agreed with. I certainly do not think that now, is the time for that. However, I do think that I have got the right to say "We have done our job. (i.e. given you a mandate) Now CC over to you please make sure you represent our interests".

This is because, historically, I do not think that they have. If you wish to know my reasons for this then e-mail me at Tuckunder@pilot,pprune.com. I refuse to be dragged into a public slanging match. However, I think that we are both agreed that the CC need the total support of the membership and that is what I have advocated throughout.

Happy flying.

[ 11 August 2001: Message edited by: Tuckunder ]