PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow North Sea
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2001, 12:51
Speedwing

Well your quote of "Well we have done our bit! Over to you now CC. Please make sure that you know what we all want and that you represent OUR interests." sounds threatening to my mind.

The CC of whatever company you work for needs the support of everyone throughout, not just up to initial ballot!

I'm not on a CC but I am giving them my full support throughout and I don't feel I need to make comments such as yours. I will now see what they can achieve from management, and I am sure they will get the best deal that they can on our behalf. However, it is now up to management to understand that WE ALL are fed up with the way we have been treated over the years. If they cannot afford to pay more now, then they must find some way to assure us all that they will find a way over a period of time.

I hope the CC will be successful, but in the end I think they will not be able to achieve much more than they have already got, and that isn't down to a poor CC or BALPA members, it's down to management not understanding properly the feelings of us all.

We must all stick together - CC and the members.