PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2005, 09:30
Gunship
GunsssR4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Good morning Rob et all,

Rob, if you responded on THIS thread I would have had NO problem in what you are saying.

Right now you are responding on a thread that a fake troller started which has already been exposed as either sanjo69 / a troll or a friend of him - I mean it is clear to me with 8 years of moderator experience.

4 Posts by Irish-Pilot27, one asking a question to start the thread - in other words getting a thread going ... mate he is a fake and this thread has grown into one hughe fake and you support it ?

Rasterfarian claiming that the Sierra Leoneans has burnt down the place ... he made 3 posts in 2 days and never ever appeared again ... all condemning GT / CFS / NP. Another fake and you support that ?

Flapsnslats admitted he was new on PPRUNE. So new he left a blemishing remark , never to return to PPRUNE Africa side of things .... you supporting this ?

From congoman ..
The South African general aviation industry deserves better than to be represented by these charlotans.
Wise words from Mr W.W. - just to cover up the fact that he is stiff competition for GT / CFS. (His next door school neigbour according to stats / inside info (and I am sorry if I am wong wally.

I am not discrediting new posters / new users on PPRUNE but I mean we all know you just need an e-mail address to get a new username and post anything you like ... so Phoebe Buffet sorry mate I for one will not justify your post.

The only person that I will truely believe has had a bad experience with GT / CFS / NP is south coast.

Call me judgemental .. call me what you like but PPRUNE TOWERS to show your support for a thread like this is a hard one to swallow for me as I have greater respect for you than you supporting this ...

I am sure you hold a bigger grudge against SA training than what you have mentioned (and obviously rightfully so).

So I say again if your post was posted under the "PPL TRAINING IN SOUTH AFRICA (MERGED)" THIS thread in the PRIVATE FLYING Sub-Forum I could not see a problem with it ... but to throw your / PPRUNE 's weight behind imposters / trolls on a genralised subject that became a GT/ CFS bashing is not the way to do it. (According to me).

I have to rest my case now as my English dictionary is seriously running out

Cheers and thanks for a healthy debate.

Gunship

PS: Let it be ... let it go ... (please).