PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2005, 21:34
ZS-NDV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry for all you guys and gals who had a bad experience with CFS. Gary, good to hear things are going well for you buddy! I'll give you some news soon but via pm so as to keep the thread on the topic.

Yes, some students had a bad experience with CFS. You give me one school anywhere where this has never happened. I'm certain that any average school has the same proportion of unhappy students. It's not specific to CFS.

Yes, at the time ('96/97), CFS did not have spotless a/c. Yes their twin was a wreck. But tell you what, the training was excellent. Ground school was tought perfectly (I didn't pass all subject first time round with global average of 97% by chance).

No Gary, I don't need to rub Gerald's back for not having grounded me for the IUA incident. I ed-up and got sufficiently told off. But we agreed on keeping me up as I was only a few hours off comm testing. The reason I'm defending Gerald is, 1. because I never had any problems with him and, 2. Because I sincerely believe he's a good guy.

I remain certain that most (I said most Gary, and that doesn't include you, ok? )unhappy students are those who try to blame others (eg. the school) for their lack of skill and lack of success.

Flying is not for everyone. Some out there should test first before lauching themselves into a full on CPL.

Cheers,

Frenchy