PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Open Culture at EZY
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2005, 15:02
Brdgeovatrubbldwater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unique Open Culture at EZY

Interesting to learn this week that we at EZY have our own version of the mystery shopper doing the rounds of the bases. In our case however its a First Officer with a special mandate from the Ops Director to fly from all the different bases and feedback the 'word on the street' to our collegues in SleazyLand. He is quite easy to spot as he is normally based in BRS. He keeps his ear to the ground and then goes trotting back to his friends in the orange den with all the latest goss.

I just have difficulty visualising how this helps us with our moral problems and also I think its a bit at odds with our companies much trumpeted unique open culture. My friend in the know tells me that our mystery shopper has been doing this for quite a while now. Bit depressing really when the chap was lucky to be given a job even in the righthand seat at his age and background. Still, i am sure our lords and masters knows whats best for us all, but i cannot see how this sort of activity builds BRIDGES betweeN shopfloor and management eh Kevin?