PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2005, 03:03
ger pols

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howizzit going Frenchy, long time no see............!!!!!

Nick, you have to be honest........!!

There is a good reason you think Gerald is a hellova nice guy .........because of the simple reason, he kept you out of jail while you allmost killed yourself flying IUA.

You know, just as well as I do, that in our days at CFS (somewhere around 1997.. man, time flies....!!) ......... more than one student was complaining about Gerald Todd's Financial management.

I sure was one of them, because of the simple fact, he would not let me fly anymore untill I made another deposit....., although I had 14.000 Rand in my account...!!

Yes I agree,...... this is and was a long time ago. ......I don't know if Gerald has changed his attitude or for a matter of fact what the hell is going on there in George right now..!!

Looks like you got your career going on there in der Schweizz, and I am happy here in the US of A , flying Lear's.

The only point I am trying to make here to all future wannebe pilots is :
Never.. ever.. pay too much money upfront.....to whatever Flightschool....!!!!
Pay as you fly......so, they can't squeeze your balls, if your not satisfied with whatsoever...!!

He, I learned the hard way....!!

Take care Guys.

Viva La France....USOFA............and keep in mind......your not much if you aint Dutch...!!

Gary.