PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Massey Students! Need your input!
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2005, 11:06
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I'm sorry ... I'm sure it's not as funny from the inside looking out ... but surely even you humourless Palmy North academic geniuses can see the irony in all these Massey boys reckoning they have all these superior maths skills, while every single one of them is sitting there fat dumb and happy getting taken for a big bunch of suckers, wasting a couple of years of potential employability and tens of thousands of dollars.

Anyway bottom of the maths class for the whole lot of you ... special remedial homework assignment time Please explain why Eagle are so desperate for pilots they are allegedly advertising overseas at present (ref the thread in D&G R&N), when Massey are churning out hundreds of hot sh!t supremely highly trained B.Avs every year?

The only reason I periodically come onto Massey threads and rip the piss out of them, is not for my own amusement at the expense of you guys already there, you're lost causes. It's more in the faint hope that someone still at school, considering Massey as a future training provider will read this stuff, actually THINK about these things and try to see past the sales pitch).

( ... and by the way Cider there is no "secret" about the fact that Massey is the biggest rip off in aviation - it's pretty blindingly obvious to those who bother to go and ask a couple of airline pilots what they think, or do even half a day's research, before they decide which flying school they will park all their $$$. Personally I don't think I'll be bothering the kiwi commuter airlines any time soon ... unless me and haughtney decide to buy one as a little retirement investment in a few years time )