PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair hires FAA/ US B737 Captains via Brooksfield (merged)
Old 23rd Jul 2005, 22:37
The Sandman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I can say guys is that I'm a transplant that has successfully jumped thru all the JAR licensing hoops, and I would not in any way recommend that any of my fellow countrymen grace the doorstep of Ryanair with your presence as a contractor. To do so would be aiding and abetting the greatest aviation career destruction machine since the likes of Lorenzo etc... In fact lovable old Frankie would most certainly cast a very admiring and envious eye this way across the pond at his fellow traveler over here. If you want hours and command time, Asia is the way to go. FR MAY cosy up to you in their hour of need, but Gawd help you should YOUR needs ever require any sort of reciprocation. Talk to any of the contractors from the last couple of seasons. Not a nice outfit to work for. They tell you straight up in their intro sessions that to FR, pilots are a hated breed. Nice little coercive bunch to gain rewarding employ with. Rots a ruck!