PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lu Zuckerman
Thread: Lu Zuckerman
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2005, 15:28
Alex Zuckerman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel That thing will never fly...

Lu Zuckerman (update)

This is brief postscript about our fathers sudden departure to greater heights and less turbulent skies.
Yesterday I had the privelage of attending a small tribute to him yesterday that was well attended by close family and personal friends. After an all toobrief synopisosis attempting to state how important he REALLYis to all of us fortunate enough to have known him, it came to me that he does want all of you to know that while he did indeed recieve a set of wings it also qualifies him to pilot Rotorcraft as well. (Something about a turbine powered variable pitch beanie that stabilizes with these very cool Mercury style heel appendages?) - This small bit of technical info is just for you purist out there...
He also wanted for us to let you know that he actually did F***Sidney,as he caught an earlier flight that was non-stop and I think they probably serve cheesecake as well.
Dad has 4 kids, Alex, Marty, Lyne and Daniel (Lyne by the way is the girl - and very attractive - as well as the only kompewter literite one in the family) - so we are going to try to get a photo or two of Lu posted to PPRune in very short order.

Gentlemen, (and I say that after having grown up around guys like you) Thank you for your prayers and support, you have been an endless amount pleasure for him-
(It's been rumored that he had more than a few small kinks) and to his family as well.
Take good care of you and yours. And NEVER compromise your standards.
Thanks Again,
azuck