PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B.A 3 security alerts ignored ?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2005, 15:17
Rainboe
Warning Toxic!
Disgusted of Tunbridge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My question is , after the fiasco with the 3 engine trip to Man, is B.A putting too much commercial pressure on their crews?
Camerashy, pray what ´fiasco´ are you talking about? If it was the three engine from LAX, it was handled at all stages very professionally (and correctly) by a fully professional crew who would not accept any undue ´commercial pressure´from anyone, BA management included, in the course of doing their job safely and correctly and doing the best for their many passengers. If you want to make sarcastic comments about another event in the course of asking a question about a totally different incident, I suggest you refrain and add your comments to the thread about that incident.

To answer the question you actually were trying to ask, you have to assess how serious anonymous notes left in lavatories are. I would never give them much credence. Any serious incidents inevitably bring out the practical joke idiots for some period after, as may possibly have happened in London today.

Rainboe (34 years BA pilot)