PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2005, 07:05
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Class action pending...Now

I posted a lengthy contribution in a new forum yesterday (Sat 16th July) updating the forum with some public interest information regarding the latest legal class action against this school.

My previous posts, the enormous public interest shown on my own personal issues with the school, Gerald Todd and Naunton Pugh, put aside, there are currently over 40 individual, independent statements and growing every day pending with this class action. I do not know and ever met these people at all but they all share a common issue is that they all have horror stories to tell, feel betrayed and badly let down. This is clearly not a one man (me) vendetta against the school and all connected. This school has serious issues that even considering my own experience still to this day continue with the same practices. Surely, even to the hardened supporter of CFS cannot sensibly overlook this. Yes, yes, people will have had a good experience but overlooking the enormity of the complaints is quite simply and their blind attitude very kindly described as, unreasonable!

It is acceptable to realise that by own extensive posting and own well documented legal success through the UK court system against Naunton Pugh this has contributed to encouraging people to come forward with their own experience and seek legal retribution, this is of interest to anyone who wishes to use any of the services that are offered by these individuals and SA Aviation, I truly believe that. There are other ongoing legal matters against Gerald Todd and Co as I write this to you. People have a right to know how these characters operate, the pit falls, legal recourse available to them and reasonably air it in open forum on this website. Any thread posted, contributions made and heated debate on this website all comes with a disclaimer and in my opinion any post regarding CFS and Co is very moderate in comparison to others that are still open for contributions and debate.

Unfortunately, for some unknown reason and by, I assume, the moderators pulled the thread without explanation. I have attempted to ascertain the reason why but to no avail, perhaps, and I would be grateful for a reply in open forum as to why the thread was pulled. Should I not be allowed to air the thread in open forum I see no reason why people who have an interest on this school and pending/ imminent legal action cannot PM or email me and I will privately forward the document to them for their own actions.

Best Wishes

Sandy