PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Job For Outsider
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2005, 15:28
RICCARDOVOLANTE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We Hide The Real Problem

I have been travel around the world and working as pilot also around the world.I share my job with other pilots in needs of job, I share info of opening with others, but what I found out finally that the problem is on us pilots and not any where else if we do not have job or if the conditions of job is not good where we work.We belive if we shut up , if we put down other pilots in front our boss , if we are sun of gun we will have the better job .Will come the time when we we will be in need of others at that point we already have been destroyed the market.I have eard operatos say pilots are handycap,pilots should pay for having a job as pilot. I eard pilots say that pilots complaints too much.I saw pilots died , I saw pilots working in pizzeria,I saw pilots cleaning toilet for living.It is all right? shall we get use to that?Most of pilots always think that will never happent to them .WRONG.I saw many pilots arrogant and selfish pilots loosing their job from company that nobody will never immagine.Than what?Cry for mama?
I guess
Riccardo Volante