PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar Eba
Thread: Jetstar Eba
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2005, 14:46
Gnadenburg

Received 92 Likes on 41 Posts
Basil Brush

I have stated here previously that the acceptance of B scale by QF S/O's to gain domestic positions the start of the rot. I got both sides of the coin from ppruners- the S\O's said they were sold out by former Australian Airlines pilots and the former Australian Airlines pilots stated they had no choice.

QF pilots understandably bleet at the current state of affairs but frustratingly, as an outsider, contribute significantly to the rot- very low paid 767 positions & a hypocritical contribution of professional expertise ( sic ) to Jetstar Asia.

I am happy to put QF pilots at the head of the list. Having come off second best in an EBA because of this.

Kaptain M

89 ideology is lost on me when I look at the top echelons of Virgin Blue pilot management and their contribution to contemporary conditions of service in Australia.

Captain Bloggs

In 1990 the AFAP was predominantly representing General Aviation. NJS pilots have never been far from G/A - a recent capitulation confirmation.

Keep up the good work- regionally, you've even got the Phillipino pilots sweating!

Last edited by Gnadenburg; 16th Jul 2005 at 14:57.