PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No Job For Outsider
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2005, 14:26
RICCARDOVOLANTE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GET USE TO IT?

Dear Frogman1484
you should read my last reply at the present topic a little be better.As I can see nothing change in pilot pride.When we talk about it we forget that. At the time I was in USA I saw many South African and Africa come to work even because to get the validation in USA it is very easy.Now talking about work permit in USA was eanough a student visa or temporary work pertmit that was most of the cases was granted if were going as student "pilot"or with exchange student program.Now talking about Europa you can get the ATPL in England with 2 hours of exams EASA not difficult but same almost of the SA CAA .Please refer to EASA web side.For residensy in EU I know many africans resident in London and also pilots there how do they do that?
If you have a job especially in England you can get very easy the residency in EU.Please go the Embassy of England web and you will find out.
As I said before this form of warsbetween pilots are good only for those operator that needs to have pilots a step down so they can have avalaible little pets for their games.
WAKE UP GUYS
WE ARE PILOTS NOT DOGS
stand up
Sincerely
Riccardo Volante