PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2005, 09:42
wan2fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi again

mmmm I think a lot of the more negative posts are all Galley FM once again - I dont know what is comming from Down Under..

What I do know is that I have an x-colleague who work at LHR - thats why I have applied and she loves it really does - she has great fun and feels everyone is helpful - all this crap about "us and them" with the Aussie crew is not true............

I think though that SOME of the points raised ( especially about recruiting) could be true as this is a new base and I guess things will change maybe stopovers will become less or something I dont know - you have got to expect a new airline or a new base to go through change to ensure it gets on track..

One thing I will say is WOW that crew room is simply gorgeous - wish ours was like that ...

There were 30-40 people at my interview and around 15 got through to next stage - i was surprised that there were 5 Aussies there too - two from SYD and 3 that already lived in the UK...they were really nice too - the 2 from Sydney were a bit errrrrrrr not that friendly but i guess they thought they already had the job... anyway we will see - if i get a job and then get on line i will make up my own mind....