PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pondlife
Thread: Pondlife
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2005, 12:41
El Mirador

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well who's been doing their homework??!!!!!
I don't actually know who Mowgli is (not that I'll be believed.) Indeed I have checked his/her profile and I am non the wiser but his/her posts have made a lot of sense! If you track back and do your detective bit it all stems back to a post made in defence of SLF such as myself! Somebody who sits 'with the big windows' Had labelled a lot of us 'down back' in very uncomplimentary terms...Mowgli defended us......so I watch for his/her name and try to return the odd favour....I appreciate this is a forum for Professional pilots and those in the industry (I am neither) but as a passenger I do like to know what goes on.....Now if you'd like to check my other posts....There was a particularly good one on animal transportation.....(again my other interest) So if your not busy....Any info. on how to get a very large dog to America/Canada???????

But back on track...I stand by what I say and without this degenerating into a 'chicken and egg' debate...Surely to aim for 100% however unrealistic is better than not to aim at all.
(I am truly a fan of Mowgli now after this debate!)