PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - to all wannabe who want a job.
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2005, 15:39
spaceman1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post to all wannabe who want a job.

please, stop to dream to become a pilot.
I receive many emails from pilots who do not find a job, and the situation is not going to change.

consider that after you training , cpl, IR, multi, MCC you will have to pay for a type rating.
you will find yourself in a situation where you will not be able to pay back your parents, family, bank,...

at this time, there is a shortage of train drivers.It is a good job, you can play with the "tuuu-tuuu", and make "tchou tchou tchou tchou"
my friends who are drivers, are very happy. They stop in big train stations, meet many nice girls,...and have a good paycheck.

one of my friend (Jacky, the king of the rail) is captain on the TGV (train a grande vitesse), he drives faster than an airbus and he doesnt want be a pilot anymore, He does not make "tuuuu tuuu" but "twiiii-twiii".

he told me the job is much funnier ,and he has less pressure, except he has to be on time at home to be with his freaky kids(they are on drug BTW)!.
his cabin is like an airbus, a glass cockpit, and everything is managed by a GPS and a compter.
he drives only 3-4 hours a day, 3-4 days a week.
his wife, she is really sexy. much better than a BA crewmember. she weight only 220 lbs and shave only once a day.

with the extra money my friend does, he can buy her extra blades for her legs.(and face, but this is a secret)

anyway, to be a train driver is not for everybody!

Please contact your local train station for more info.
Good luck!

(ok I am kidding!!!but heh, we must have some fun here time to times, so what more about jacky?)