PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Does Anyone Have Any Info On Cr Airways Terms And Conditions
Old 30th Jun 2005, 13:15
smo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Checkerflag and Yippi,
Have any of you guys actually flown for CR? I know the contract leaves a lot to be desired but what counts is how they are treating the guys working there. I have signed what seemed a nice looking contract in the past to find myself used and abused. I happen to have a good friend that is flying for them and he enjoys working there. Particularly the schedule. All daytime flying and very few overnights. To the contrary of what someone wrote earlier you do get perdiems if you for any reason overnight. So they don't pay living allowance but how many asian companies do anymore. Compared to anything in North America (yes, I am taking cost of living into consideration) the pay is respectable.
You can live anywhere on Lantau for what they pay but it would be tough to survive in DB no doubt.

My point is that everyone needs to take everything on this website with a grain of salt. If you want you can easily find dirt on every company out there!