PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wow it really sucks up here!
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2005, 17:37
cplpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The fact is that i am trying to go back and i am trying to get a JAA licence (not easy with a canadian CPL). Also i have a life, a wife and friends here and i pay 50% of my income to the Canadian government and i think that entitle me to at list hoping that things might get better, don't yuo think?
In Canada have this beautiful pile of **** called human right commision (all Canadian are proud of it), where everybody has the same rights... then you talk to canadians and the first thing they can say is "go back to Italy". Do you understand that i like here, but yes is not a perfect country, Canada like Italy, USA, and the rest of the world has problems. Your parents were immigrants too and probably worked their ass off to make this country better right? If all immigrant that have problem leave Canada, the country would be empty now!!!!
Even if i am trying to get a job in Italy, that doesn't mean that pilots here are not treated like garbage and i hope the industry gets better, for my advantage and yours Dockjock.
Even if i come from Italy, we share the same passion, the same home (Canada) and the same hopes.