PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wow it really sucks up here!
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2005, 14:27
CanAV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dockjock,

Whoa big fella. Easy now. Speedbird is correct on the majority of what he is saying. You sound bitter. European aviation is for the elite and a rich boys club? That one made me laugh and fall off my chair as you would say.Canadian aviation sucks for one reason. Too many pilots willing to bend over and take it.

Not everyone over here gets their big airline job at 19 with 200 hours but it does happen. I have flown with FO's with 300 hours and they flew circles around some of the higher time lads.

I did the bush thing at home, flew scheds, meds and everything in between. Numerous types on my licence and I left Canada for one reason. I wanted a better career and at least from my experience and others that have done the same, this is what has happened. Look at the royal mess at AC, the circus called Jetsgo and the puny wages at WJ and you need to look no further. I am sorry but this is the truth....

So before you start mocking people you should actually know what you are talking about because from what i have read you clearly don't.