PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomsonfly FTE Scheme
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2005, 11:28
The Moog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BACX - I'll be there in August!

Hey, just thought I'd say that I got the call from BACX on Thursday too - I'm starting in August!!!

OJ/BigFella - what days were you at each assessment stage? I was there on the Thursday for the tests and Wednesday this week for the interview (waited til the afternoon for the interview).

Well done to everyone whether with T.Fly or BACX - I look forward to meeting you all and having a few beers at the bar in just a few weeks!

To those guys who didn't make it - keep going! This was my last shot at 'sponsorship'......have tried almost too many times - BA x 2 (when they paid for the lot), 2 x Britannia and also FlyBE and CTC last year and it's finally starting for me - don't give up!

Mattd.....I can appreciate what you're saying about wanting to be under the umbrella of an airline - I feel exactly the same, but if you want to head down that route and you've just left uni, you have time on your side! Keep positive, keep plugging away and it'll happen!

The Moog

btw - OJ/BigFella, did you get paperwork through today from BACX? was expecting something today, but it hasn't arrived!