PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas; the thread.
View Single Post
Old 21st Jun 2005, 09:21
gigs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g/hag subject of discussion is 48hrs av means you should be able to change it when ever you want//this is backed so far from my reaserch by law...........for your info g/hag ive twice declined a selection process for full time as i dont want to relocate..........im not,therefore, complaining about my type of employment only my conditions that is all this thread is about............in initial interview m.alex...this for many of my staff has lead to full time......qantas in training school......youll be full time in 6 mths..........interview for fultime a little while latter....sorry took over southern......letter follows mam casuals shall always be the feeder for full time.....interviews for per then as you say latter in a few yrs interviews for per .this year letter to invite you to apply for full time....now not withstanding anything to the contray i think there is a message here......this for your info and,as stated im happy with casual pls try to be articulate and see the big picture its conditions here and we affect yours big time. cheers gigs oh and no offence at all taken.

Last edited by gigs; 21st Jun 2005 at 09:35.