PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 rated dct entry Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2005, 08:03
vfenext

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do take strong exception to Vfenext's "gash" remark. The stories he bases that remark on are mostly exageraed or fabricated, mostly (I suspect) by EZY mgmt. It's a dirty side to corporate tactics that all companies get involved with, but with PR being less of a priority in RYR than cost base, the mud sticks better and gets washed off less often than in the spin obsessed EZY.
None so blind as those who will not see, FR is a gash airline and I speak from first hand experience. The things I witnessed during my time there scared me enough to report it to the IAA. The training is second rate and the quality of line managers is a lot less than required. The Air Corp all looking after each other and covering up left right and center. Their health and safety record speaks for itself, how many time have they been in trouble with the HSA? John Goss's story can be repeated many times but money talks and others are too afraid to speak up. It sounds like you are of limited experience if you think otherwise and have never worked for a real airline. Get some self respect, and a real job!!