PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe Purchase EMB195 (merged)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2005, 17:03
Artificial Horizon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting topic, having just completed my training with my first post flybe airline, I thought that I would add my two pence worth.

When I joined flybe the training department was in a bit of a mess and it was very much a case of feeling stuck in an internal argument between disgruntled trainers and management. It improved over time but I felt was starting to slip a little again just before I left. The training at my new airline is far more organised and professional than at flybe but I don't think it is any better, some of the trainers at flybe were excellent, some weren't! The more that I progress in my airline career the more that I can see that every airline has it good points and bad points. Overall flybe was a good fun airline to work for and provided me with that very valuble start in the industry and for that I will always be thankful. Flybe did not however provide me with the career prospects and financial reward that my new airline can provide so the decision to leave was not hard.